Saturday 20 February 2016

Zoolander 2 (2016)

Almost 14 years after Zoolander first hit our screens, he's now finally back for a sequel. But is it any good? well not really, did I still like it though? yeah kind of. Here's the thing, this film is an awkward rehash with lots of misfiring jokes, clunky dialogue exchanges and needless cameo's aplenty. Yet despite not being this and not all that funny, I still rather enjoyed it cause it's a movie that does it's own thing in it's own little world and my enjoyment comes from that even if I don't laugh. Like every character has their own little weird traits and I just enjoy those little things, even if they are not that well thought out.
So while not being able to recapture the glory of the original, there are still a few funny moments and enough there for me to enjoy. It's not good but I liked it.
**1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment