Tuesday 16 February 2016

From Vegas To Macau III (2016)

I went into this  without seeing any of the previous films in the series, all I knew was it had a 1.1 IMDB score and was meant to be an utter mess, so of course I had to see it for myself.
The film is indeed an utter ridiculous mess but one I kind of had fun watching (I do enjoy a fun mess). Anyone who likes an ounce of logic in their films, should probably avoid this, as it's mostly a nonsense. A bunch of silly jokes and action slapped together with a thin plot, assaulting your face at mach speed. Its like they wanted to make a fun movie but weren't sure what to do, so just lobbed everything at it.
But like I said it's a mess that I still managed to enjoy to a certain extent, not super fun but kinda fun.
recommended only to those that can find enjoyment in anything (like me), otherwise stay well away.**1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment