Saturday 13 August 2016

Suicide Squad (2016)

So here is the latest DC offering that has been bashed by many critics and people and while it is true that the film doesn't fit nicely into your typical critical framework, I found the film to be quite alright actually, nothing outstanding but decent, Sure it's a little rushed and messy and the script is a little weak, but it is undoubtedly entertaining. I think the strongest aspect of this film is the acting which is very solid, everyone makes best use of what they can to bring these characters to life and I would happily see them play them again in future films. I think Will Smith in particular is on top form and I quite enjoyed Leto's Joker, also I think it's the first time I've liked Jai Courtney in anything, so that an achievement. The actions alright, there's a nice dose of humour and all in all I had a fun time, which for now is good enough for me. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment