Sunday 24 July 2016

Ghostbusters (2016)

So here it is the controversial Ghostbusters reboot featuring a female cast, that caused a mass negative outburst from many fans. I myself didn't really care much and went in expecting something potentially decent and that's a exactly what I got, nothing outstanding just a fun Paul Feig Ghostbusters film. The cast's themselves are likable and do a pretty good job and there's some cameos from original cast members which are a bit hit and miss but fun. The only person I didn't really like much Kate Mckinnon, I'm not sure what it was but everything she did just fell flat for me and I wasn't a fan. The comedy itself could also be very hit and miss but there's enough there to keep thing entertaining and the story is very run-of-the-mill but executed fine and visual effects aren't superb but not bad. Overall if you enjoyed Paul Feig's other movies your probably gonna enjoy this, it's just a fun little comedy that's harmless and does nothing to tarnish the original film in the slightest (not that, that was even possible in the first place). ***

No comments:

Post a Comment